Download and Activate your mcafee product via mcafee.com/activate. If facing any issue read the blog and help yourself with the procedure.
Pursue these means to prepare your Windows PC to introduce your McAfee programming.
Before you start :
- You may need to restart your PC to fathom the issue, so bookmark or most loved this article to hit it up rapidly.
- Guarantee that your PC meets the base establishment necessities appeared in TS102471.
At the point when you have confirmed that your PC meets the base necessities, do these means all together :
Stage 1: Ensure that Windows is forward-thinking
This progression maintains a strategic distance from issues with your McAfee programming during and after establishment.
- Snap Start on the base left of your Windows work area.
- In the inquiry box :
- Type Windows update.
- Press Enter.
- Snap Check for refreshes.
- Pursue the prompts. Windows downloads and applies any significant updates.
Stage 2 : Download and run the McAfee Pre-Install Tool
This progression readies your PC for the establishment of your McAfee programming.
- Download the Pre-Install Tool.
Save the record to a transitory area, for example, your work area.
- Double tap the Pre-Install_Tool.exe document, and pursue the prompts.
- Peruse the admonition message, and snap OK to consent to the changes.
- After the Preinstall Tool finishes :
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Restart your PC.
Stage 3 : Uninstall any current security programming
Expel any current security items, for example, hostile to infection and firewalls, including more established McAfee programming, to maintain a strategic distance from clashes.
For a rundown of inconsistent outsider applications and how to expel them, see TS102253.
Stage 4 : Run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) apparatus
In the event that you have ever had a McAfee item introduced on your PC, run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) device to tidy up any old records.
- Always download another duplicate of MCPR before each utilization.
- This guarantees you have the most recent variant, and that fresher McAfee items can be effectively perceived.
- MCPR tidies up just the parts required for reinstallation. It isn’t intended to tidy up 100% of parts.
- Completing this progression requires a restart.
Before you start :
- Bookmark or most loved this article with the goal that you can without much of a stretch hit it up.
- Save every open document.
- Close all projects.
- Download the MCPR instrument.
- Double-click MCPR.exe.
- If you see a security cautioning:
Snap Yes, Continue, or Run (contingent upon your variant of Windows) :
- At the McAfee Software Removal screen :
- Snap Next.
- Snap Agree to acknowledge the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- At the Security Validation screen :
- Type the characters precisely as appeared on your screen. Approval is case-touchy.
- Snap Next. This progression averts the inadvertent utilization of MCPR.
- When the procedure is finished, you see one of the accompanying messages. Snap the one that you see.